Town of Tillsonburg By-Laws
The Office of the Clerk maintains the by-laws and amendments enacted by Council. Town by-laws, dating from 1800 to present can be viewed in the By-Law Archive. Please note that the by-law documents provided in the archive are for reference purposes only and may not contain amendments or attachments.
To request a copy of a by-law, please contact the Clerk's Office.
By-Law Enforcement Services conducts enforcement of various Town of Tillsonburg by-laws. The objective of the By-Law Enforcement Officer is to attempt to obtain compliance through education and mediation, although fines and legal action may be necessary.
Make a selection
Review the Zoning By-Law on the County of Oxford website.
Frequently requested by-laws
The following is a listing of the most frequently requested By-Laws for the Town of Tillsonburg:
- Animal Licensing (Consolidated By-Law)
- Cemetery By-law (Consolidated By-Law)
- Development Charges (Consolidated By-Law)
- False Alarm By-Law (Consolidated By-Law)
- Lot Maintenance By-Law
- Noise - Schedule of Fines
- Open Air Burning
- Property Standards (Consolidated By-Law)
- Procurement Policy
- Rates and Fees 2023 (Consolidated By-Law)
- Sign By-Law (Consolidated By-Law)
- Swimming Pool Enclosures
- Traffic By-Law (Consolidated By-Law)
- Tree By-Law
- Vehicle for Hire (Taxi By-Law)