The Tillsonburg Airport Advisory Committee makes recommendations related to the Tillsonburg Regional Airport.
- To advise and make recommendations to Council on matters related to the Tillsonburg Regional Airport;
- To provide a forum for receiving input and advice from aviation stakeholder groups and the community with respect to the Airport Master Plan and strategic initiatives and to provide a forum for dialogue and communication. Day-to-day operation of the airport is the responsibility of Town staff.
View a copy of the Tillsonburg Airport Advisory Committee's Terms of Reference.
The Airport Advisory Committee shall be comprised of eight members, including one member of Town Council and seven members of the public. The committee should be composed of, but not restricted to, members from the the following categories:
- Airport commercial tenants (minimum 2)
- Airport non-commercial tenants (1)
- Pilots (1)
- Tillsonburg residents (2)
- Township of Southwest Oxford Councillor (1)
To view agendas and minutes please search the Town Meetings Calendar or the Town of Tillsonburg's Online Records Archive.