The Tillsonburg Airport Advisory Committee makes recommendations related to the Tillsonburg Regional Airport.
- To advise and make recommendations to Council on matters related to the Tillsonburg Regional Airport;
- To provide a forum for receiving input and advice from aviation stakeholder groups and the community with respect to the Airport Master Plan and strategic initiatives and to provide a forum for dialogue and communication. Day-to-day operation of the airport is the responsibility of Town staff.
View a copy of the Tillsonburg Airport Advisory Committee's Terms of Reference.
The Airport Advisory Committee shall be comprised of eight members with a maximum of twelve members. The committee should be composed of, but not restricted to, members from the the following categories:
- Airport commercial tenants (minimum 2)
- Airport non-commercial tenants (1)
- Pilots (1)
- Tillsonburg residents (2)
- Town of Tillsonburg Councillor (1)
- Township of Southwest Oxford Councillor (1)
To view agendas and minutes please search the Town Meetings Calendar or the Town of Tillsonburg's Online Records Archive.