Financial Assistance Programs
Does your family need financial help to access community recreation programming? The following programs may be able to assist you.
Fee Assisted Recreational Experiences, or F.A.R.E., gives families with low incomes access to recreation experiences.
To be eligible for F.A.R.E. assistance, you need to:
- Be a resident of Oxford County;
- Have a total household income below the Low Income Cut Offs (LICO);
- Provide proof of financial status
How to Apply
Qualified residents can apply for F.A.R.E. by completing an application online or in person at the Tillsonburg Community Centre Customer Service Desk.
Return your completed application form (including proof of income) to:
Tillsonburg Community Centre
Attention: F.A.R.E. Program
45 Hardy Avenue
Jumpstart helps children overcome financial and accessibility barriers to sport and recreation. Read general information for further details.
Eligibility requirement include:
- A total household income below the Low Income Cut Offs (LICO);
- Children between the ages of 4-18 years old.
- A sport or physical activity program that is a minimum of five weeks in duration and include at least one session per week.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants can apply for Jumpstart.