Make a selection>
Other Support Services
Oxford County Community Health Centre
Located at the Livingston Centre
96 Tillson Avenue
Services include but are not limited to: system navigation, connecting/referring to appropriate services, support with documents and/or applications, advocacy.
Reach Out is a free, 24/7 confidential mental health and addictions support and services line for people living in Elgin, Middlesex, Oxford and London.
- Every Monday from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Every Wednesday from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Located in the Downtown core
- Provides assistance/support re: basic needs, system navigation, advocacy, connecting/referring to appropriate services
The Livingston Centre is a vibrant community hub offering a wide range of social and health care services at one central location.
Home support, employment and literacy services
Support for people with intellectual disabilities
In-home health care and preventative health services
- Addiction Services of Thames Valley
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ingersoll, Tillsonburg and Area
- Community Options for Justice
- Credit Counselling (a division of Family Services Thames Valley)
- Elgin Oxford Legal Clinic
- Ministry of Children and Youth Services
- Oxford County Community Health Centre
- Oxford County Human Services - Ontario Works
- Service Canada