The Economic Development Advisory Committee advises on initiatives to attract and retain investment within the community.
- To advise on initiatives to attract and retain investment within the community;
- To provide advice on strategies and plans including
- The Economic Development Strategy
- The Community Strategic Plan
- Annual Departmental Business Plans
- To support the development of alliances and partnerships to advance the Town’s strategic plan and that assists in the overall growth of the Town;
- To provide advice regarding existing and new by-laws that relate to/impact development within the community.
View a copy of the Economic Development Advisory Committee's Terms of Reference.
To view agendas and minutes please search the Town Meetings Calendar or the Town of Tillsonburg's Online Records Archive.