The Town of Tillsonburg has the authority to issue lottery licences to eligible organizations that are based within the boundaries of the Town of Tillsonburg. The Lottery Licensing Officer will determine a group’s eligibility to conduct lotteries with the following prerequisites being mandatory for an organization to be considered eligible:
- Organizations must have been in existence for at least one year before being considered eligible, and
- The organization must have a place of business in Ontario, demonstrate that it is established to provide charitable services in Ontario and use proceeds for objects or purposes which benefit Ontario residents.
Click on the links below to view applications and Terms and Conditions for lottery schemes which include bingos, raffles, break open tickets and social gaming events:
- Quick Guide to Lottery Licence Applications
- Lottery Licence Questionnaire
- Lottery Licence Terms and Conditions
- Raffle Information Guide
- Raffle Lottery Licence Application
- Raffle Licence Terms and Conditions
- Break Open Ticket Information Guide
- Break Open Ticket Lottery Licence Application
- Break Open Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Bingo Information Guide
- Bingo Lottery Licence Applications
- Media Bingo Terms and Conditions
- Bazaar Information Guide
- Bazaar Licence Application
- Bazaar Licence Terms and Conditions
Additional information is also available from our office or online from the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario website.
For in-depth eligibility criteria, please refer to the AGCO's Lottery Licensing Policy Manual (LLPM).