Community Improvement Plan (CIP)>
The Town of Tillsonburg is pleased to announce the launch of a new and improved Community Improvement Plan (VCIP) - an approved district where the Town is able to offer incentives in the form of grants and rebates to enable re-investment.
The new plan offers enhanced rebates for strategic investments and new programs to support redevelopment objectives as follows:
- Accessibility Renovation Grant
- Street-Facing Façade Improvement Grant
- Alleyway Façade Improvement Grant
- Tax Increment Equivalent Grant Back Program
- Architectural Design Grant
- Brownfield Redevelopment Incentive
- Legal and Registration Grant
- Permit Fee Grant Back Program
Please review the program guidelines for more information.
All applications for funding are subject to Council approval following the submission of a completed application and supporting documentation.