Building and Zoning Certificates

Building and Zoning Certificates must be submitted by mail to the Customer Service Centre. A completed Request Form must be included in order for the request to be processed. Request Forms can be found below.  

Please allow two weeks for processing. If you require the certificate in less than two weeks, please contact the Development Technician to inquire about a RUSH Certificate. 

Please see below for contact information.

Request a Building or Zoning Certificate

Scroll to top